- We close on 20th April annually and open again on 1st July.
* At last we have wifi, though it is slowish; fine for e-mails, not so good for You-Tubing
- Pay for the bedroom and full board is free (breakfast, lunch and dinner and all drinks), then enjoy living as a guest.
- Optional extras are - airport pick-up and drop; full body massage and reflexology.
- Bedrooms have ACs, dressing rooms and bathrooms with tubs and showers. Sleeping on a charpai under the stars remains an option for the adventurous - so ask if you would like to do it.
- Relaxation is supreme for those that want just that, while for exercise there are a variety of local walks on the flat or up the hills, and round our organic farm and local village, taking in our very successful and expanding school.
- A swimming pool renders the hotter months cooler.
- Golf on the nearby championship links course stretches the best.
- Bird-watching and photography are best at dawn and dusk. A day picnic outing to Sultanpur bird sanctuary is good value in winter